To increase exposure of youth by training them in freelancing online. Through freelancing they get to attract with foreign ethnicities and contribute positively to Pakistan by bringing in foreign currency.
To help young minds become financially independent by exposing them to online opportunities leading to upward economic and social mobility.
To train students in the field of information technology, a memorandum of understanding (MoU) signing ceremony for the inaugural centres of the Chief Minister’s e-Rozgaar Training Programme was held at the Arfa Software Technology Park on Friday.
- - HEC Verified Education completed (16 Years)
- - Relevant Work Experience (2 Years)
- - Advanced Communication & Correspondence Skills
- - Can travel to different Districts
- - Team Player
- - At least 2 years of Freelancing Experience
- - Top Rated Freelancing Profile
- - Teaching/Training Experience will be preferred