Selection Criteria for Candidate
- Registration will be online followed by verification of degree through the concerned Registrar of the University.
- The services of Higher Education Commission / Board will also be required for the verification of degrees submitted by the applicants.
- Candidates already shortlisted in the previous batch but were unable to join classes due to any reason, can apply again using the existing
CNIC but they have to give test again to qualify. After completing the test they can update the existing information in the application form.
- Those candidates who joined classes and signed undertaking cannot apply again for the next batch.
- Candidate must have completed 16 years of education
- Age should be between 22 to 35 years
- Good Academic Record
- Good Writing and Communication Skills
- Should be Self-Motivated and Self-Driven
- Clear & categorical preference shall be given to those who have passed their degree and have hands on experience on basic computer concepts.
- The candidates are required to join the program on full-time basis and follow given rules & regulations of the programme.
- Management will also conduct online test / short interview of each candidate before the training.
- Management has reserve the right to cancel / reject any application without giving any reason.
- Decision of management is not challengeable in any court / platform.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for training.
How To Apply